Monday, March 24, 2014

Project springs from inspiration

Warning:  Extremely photo heavy post!

I know you understand.  We have all been there.  Drooling over another blogger's home.  I have followed Savvy Southern Style for a long time.  I absolutely fell head over heels in love with her hutch.  Just take a look at it.

Now that you have seen it, you can understand why my heart went pitter patter.  I have been on the hunt for just the right piece.  With diligence and time, I came across just the right candidate on craigslist.

It start out like this:


Indecision hit and I put out a call for help to you guys.

I decided to go with ASCP Paris Gray base coat with a dry brush of ASCP Pure White.  These shots are from Christmas.





When I put away the Christmas decor, I wasn't diggin' the blue anymore.  I decided to take everything out and paint the back gray.  Then, I set to work cramping in as much of my ironstone hoard collection as I could.  I added a few touches of spring.  I am completely loving it.

 




 
 
Every time I walk by, I stop and smile!  I really love how it has turned out!  Love to know what you think. 
 
Sharing at:
Savvy Southern Style
Between Naps on the Porch


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really enjoy knowing what you think. I love getting your comments!

Followers

Search This Blog